ICE CargoDocs Tank Barge Documents
ICE CargoDocs Tank Barge Docs enables refineries, terminals, shippers and carriers to utilize electronic Barge Receipts (eBRs), plus additional eDocs covering barge load and discharge movements including Quality Certificates, Loading Confirmations, eAD, Inspection Reports, Sailing Advices and Letters of Protest.
The solution also enables users to replace unstructured Barge Nominations with electronic Nominations (eNoms) – including CIF or FOB Counter-party Nominations plus Load & Discharge Nominations.
Our Tank Barge Documents solution is widely used across the Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp (ARA) markets in Northwest Europe, and will soon expand to cover flows in APAC and other regions.
- Terminal and / or Refinery operators
- Barge Masters / Owners
- Traders / Shippers
- Independent Inspectors
- Tank Barge Docs instantly and simultaneously available to Terminal, Inspector and Barge Master on completion of drafting
- Documentation covers all key paperwork, including a copy of the eAD
- Master can reject documentation that is incorrect or has errors
- Signing is electronic and can be undertaken anywhere, i.e., Terminal office, Inspector’s vehicle, or on the barge
- Ability to print hard-copy of electronic Barge Documents, should they be required by the Harbour Police or other Authorities
- All electronic Barge Documentation is available online for 12 years
- Significantly improved jetty utilisation, with barge turnaround times improved by 20-60 minutes per loading or discharge
- Eliminates need for a document jetty in busy terminals, as eDocs can be signed either from the loading jetty or in an anchorage
- Enables Barge Masters to sign eDocs onboard, without the need to disembark
Trades in Use
- Middle Distillates
Tank Barge Docs can be accessed from any internet enabled device such as a PC, tablet, mobile and/or laptop. Barges without computer or printer access can attend the Terminal Document Office and will be provided with a PC to use.