We will be releasing updates to CargoDocs on Thursday, 20th August 2020 at
As with previous releases, there will be no system downtime for deploying the latest version, CargoDocs 20.2. However, we strongly recommend all documents be processed outside the hours between 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM UTC on the day.
For any additional information or requests for training, please contact the essDOCS Product Team.
Should you experience any issues post-release, please contact essDOCS Support as soon as possible. We will ensure that your request is handled and resolved in a timely manner.
Below is an overview of the updates we will release into CargoDocs version 20.2:
- Ability to add signature/stamps to documents in the distribution screen – In DocHub, Users can now use the distribution screen to add signatures and stamps to their documents before sending on to the next party.
- Ability to upload documents to a received doc set – Receivers of document sets in DocHub can now add documents to the received set. The set can then be distributed to the next party.
- Ability to countersign received documents – Following on from item 2, users can now countersign received documents, plus sign/stamp any newly uploaded docs before sending on to the next party.
- New templates – We have designed and created a range of new shipping templates including Beneficiary Certs, Notice of Completeness, Statement of Facts, as well as developing further shipping lines' B/L templates.
Note: please contact us if your require more information on accessing these templates, or if you require us to create your own custom document templates for DocHub.
- APIs – We have further developed our open APIs, extending endpoints to include all relevant DocEx actions for key interfaces.