We will be releasing updates to CargoDocs on Monday, 17 September 2018 at 10:00 AM UTC.
Unlike previous releases, there will be no system downtime for deploying the latest version, CargoDocs 18.4. However, we strongly recommend all documents be processed outside the hours between 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC on the day.
For any additional information or requests for training, please contact the essDOCS Product Team.
Should you experience any issues post-release, please contact essDOCS Support as soon as possible. We will ensure that your request is handled and resolved in a timely manner.
Below is an overview of the updates we will release into CargoDocs version 18.4:
- Initiate Collaborative Drafting at shipment level – Allowing users to create multi-parcel/document collab on one screen; useful for
- Finalise / Complete documents at shipment level – Users now have the option to complete documents at shipment level rather than by parcel, allowing the
finalisationof the whole doc set from one screen
- Fix to allow new parcels to be created if other parcels in the same shipment have been electronically signed and issued
- Interface matching improvements:
Matchingscreen will now only display data that has not matched. All data is still accessible via ‘Show All’
- Vessel prefix improvements – DocPrep will now react to the vessel prefix received via an interface and separate it accordingly. Users can also add a prefix if required
- Improvements in handling Quantity prefixes
Initiate Collaborative Drafting at Shipment Level:
Users can now
In the next screen, choose the companies to share with:
Companies or customers who were selected for collaboration will receive the documents in their CargoDocs Collaboration Portal inbox.
Tip: Users can click on the document icon to change the sharing from 'Shared with Edit' to 'Shared View Only' if required. The Shared 'View Only' document will not have the 'Edit' icon available to the user
Users can now Finalise or Complete a whole document set at the shipment level, rather than one parcel at a time.
Click 'Next', and the user is then presented with a review of the documents they are about to finalize or complete. If electronic, they will be released for signing, and if paper, they will be filed in the users 'Filed' folder.