Below is an overview of the updates we will release into CargoDocs version 17.4 on January 24th 2018. Click on any of the listed items for more details:
- New look and feel on CargoDocs Login page. CargoDocs Login will now direct users to a gateway to choose which applications to login to
- New look and feel on CargoDocs Collaboration Portal page
- DocPrep - Draft Log is now accessible from Inbox and Filed folder
- Email notification from DocPrep for collaboration invitation will now include vessel name in the email’s subject title
- DocPrep parcel and select documents tabs will now display error indicator if there is any error in the parcel
- Matching screen in DocPrep will now show clearer information on mismatching and errors
New look and feel on CargoDocs login page:
Users will be directed to the following login page dashboard to choose which application they would like to login to.
After clicking on “Login” to the specific application, user will be able to input their credentials in the respective application’s login screen:
If you would prefer to go directly to your chosen application, you can use the links below and bookmark them for future use instead:
- CargoDocs DocEx – electronic Document Exchange
- CargoDocs DocPrep – Document Preparation solution
- Collaboration Portal – Application for non essDOCS signed customer to collaborate on draft documentation
- CargoDocs eSDS – electronic Safety Datasheets
Users who prefer to access any specific application can opt to bookmark the application’s login page on their browser:
New look and feel on CargoDocs Collaboration Portal:
We have updated the UI look and feel on our CargoDocs Collaboration Portal. This includes the registration, terms and condition, login, and forgot password page.
Draft Log accessible from Inbox and Filed folder:
Users can now view the Draft Log of the document from the Inbox or Filed Folder as shown in the screenshot below:
Email notification includes vessel name in the email's subject title:
Users can expect to receive email notifications with a clear indication of the shipment’s vessel name.
Error messages will now be displayed in the tabs:
When editing the shipping instruction, single parcels tabs will now display if any errors are in the splits.
The same logic has been applied in the select document page:
Matching screen has been provided with extra clarity:
When importing a new shipment via an interface, the matching screen will now display the mismatching information in orange text, both in the body of the page and in the tabs.
Tabs will also display if there’re any errors in each parcel.
For any additional information or requests for training, please contact the essDOCS Product team on email@example.com.