We will be releasing updates to the Barge Digital Transformation (BDT) Solution on Tuesday, 3rd August 2021 at 10:00 AM UTC (06:00 AM EDT | 05:00 AM CDT)
As with previous releases, there will be no system downtime for deploying the latest version, BDT 7.1. However, we strongly recommend all documents be processed outside the hours between 10:00 AM-10:30 AM UTC (06:00-06:30 AM EDT | 05:00-05:30 AM CDT) on the day.
For any additional information or requests for training, please contact the essDOCS Product Team.
Should you experience any issues post-release, please contact essDOCS Support as soon as possible. We will ensure that your request is handled and resolved in a timely manner.
Click on any of the links below for more details on the updates and improvements we will release into BDT 7.1:
- Make Consigned To field editable after carrier accepts reconsignment destination
- Auto-save Inbox Hide/Show settings
- Empty Destination fields when party Busts the Barge
- Ability for a user to see who Busted Barges in Archive folder
- Ability to multi-select when proposing destination
- Reconsignment email for Carriers
- Ability to correct Barge Info when Carrier uploads BOL Correction Requested
- Ability for the Shipper to Edit Barge on Application Sent
- Ability to overwrite Reconsignment document
- Ability to upload documents after trip is completed by Trader or Carrier
- Remove Completed Trip transactions
- Ability to Delete Barge after destination has been rejected
For any additional information on the upcoming release or requests for training, please contact the essDOCS Product team on firstname.lastname@example.org.