essDOCS Solution Partners
At essDOCS, we collaborate with an expansive network of partners in providing our solutions. Our partnership & investment arm – essDOCS Ventures – is responsible for expanding and managing our portfolio of ongoing partnerships.
Key Solution Partners
- eCertify & essCert (formerly TradeCert): wholly-owned essDOCS Companies which power our electronic Certificate of Origin (eCO) solutions, enabling Chambers of Commerce and/or relevant Bodies to receive submissions for eCOs, required for import or export of cargoes, and certify/return the same electronically
- Finastra (formerly Misys): Joint CargoDocs Bank Solutions, enabling seamless integration with Finastra/Misys back office systems
- R3: Integration of CargoDocs to R3’s blockchain Letter of Credit (L/C) application – Voltron – enabling companies to connect with their banks and trading partners via a single channel for issuance of L/Cs plus electronic Presentation and exchange of relevant trade documents, including key title docs such as electronic Bills of Lading (eB/Ls)
- SWIFT: We work with the SWIFT network to allow for the presentation of eDocs to Banks for trade finance purposes
- Conpend: Joint CargoDocs Bank Solutions, enabling automated compliance checks (KYC, AML, Sanctions-checking) and auto-document processing by combining OCR & AI technology.
- FIATA: essDOCS & FIATA have jointly developed and currently offer the electronic FIATA Bill of Lading (eFBL), a custom-made B/L solution for FIATA Members and their Customers
- SGS: SGS Belgium BV develops and maintains the Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) which are provided as part of the Shared Library for users who do not have their own SDS Library. SGS was selected as the SDS provider by the eSDS Workgroup of the essDOCS DDG Users & Stakeholders Association
Interfacing to CargoDocs allows users to access our solutions via a B2B method, rather than requiring them to login to the essDOCS eDocs Exchange. Interfacing partners include:
- Trade Finance Interfacing Partners: SWIFT, R3, eLCY, Finastra/Misys, Conpend and GlobalTrade Corporation (GTC)
- Tanker Interfacing Partners: Maron Systems, Implico, Tieto
- Bulker Interfacing Partners: GlobalShare edoxOnline
- ERP Integration: We integrate with a number of SAP solutions on a case-by-case basis and at our customers’ own request
We work with numerous IT solution providers and portals to incorporate our value-adding solutions to their suite of services. If you are such a company and would like to learn more about how you might work with essDOCS please contact us at email@example.com.