Webinar – Paperless Trade in Metals & Minerals: Where are we now, Where to next?
Join us for a webinar panel discussion & digital trade update – hosted by essDOCS in collaboration with key Metals/Minerals supply chain stakeholders – and discover the latest trends in paperless trade uptake, key product developments, plus crucial insights from an expert panel discussion on the Future of Digital Trade.
Date: Tuesday 27 October
Time: 9:00 AM UTC (9:00 AM GMT | 10:00 AM CET | 5:00 PM SGT)
Duration: 55 mins
Digital trade is accelerating at an unprecedented rate, and the Metals & Minerals commodity segment is playing a key role in shaping the industry’s wider move to paperless!
- Changes in Paperless Trade since Covid-19
- Status Update on the current Metals/Minerals Paperless Trade Network
- CargoDocs product updates & enhancements
- Panel discussion: The Future of Digital Trade
- Q&A: join the conversation and find out how you can get involved, or raise any other query
- Alexander Goulandris, Co-CEO, essDOCS
- Oswald Kuyler, Managing Director, Digital Standards Initiative (DSI), International Chamber of Commerce
- Michel Alves, Customer Service Manager Iron Ore, Rio Tinto
- Venkatraman P, Director & Global Head Documentary Trade, HSBC