Webinar – Paperless Trade in Metals & Minerals: Unlocking Digital Trade Opportunities to Accelerate Adoption
Join us for a webinar panel discussion & digital trade update – hosted by essDOCS in collaboration with key Metals & Minerals supply chain stakeholders – and discover the latest trends in paperless trade uptake, key industry developments, plus crucial insights from an expert panel discussion on Unlocking Digital Trade Opportunities to Accelerate Adoption.
Date: Thursday 8 April, 2021
Time: 8:00 AM UTC (9:00 AM BST | 10:00 AM CET | 1:30 PM IST | 4:00 PM SGT)
Duration: 60 mins
Digital trade is accelerating at an unprecedented rate, and the Metals & Minerals commodity segment is playing a key role in shaping the industry’s wider move to paperless!
- Corporate and Bank insights into key Metals & Minerals paperless trade developments, progress achieved and latest projects
- Steps taken by Asia’s leading Ports & Port Authorities in driving digital trade uptake for maritime trade stakeholders
- Panel discussion & Audience Q&A: Unlocking Digital Trade Opportunities to Accelerate Adoption
- Erick Tavares – Sales Administration Manager, Iron Ore, Coal and Manganese, Vale International
- Hari Janakiraman – Head of Global TSC Products and TSC Solutions, International Transaction Banking, ANZ
- Thomas Ting – Chief Technology Officer, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA)
- Shri Vinit Kumar – Chairman, Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata (SMP Kolkata)
- Moderated by Marina Comninos – Co-CEO & COO, essDOCS