Webinar – Paperless Trade in Metals & Minerals: Roadmapping the Journey to Digital Trade & Trade Finance
Join us for a webinar panel discussion & digital trade update – hosted by essDOCS in collaboration with key Metals & Minerals supply chain stakeholders – and discover the latest trends in paperless trade uptake, key industry developments, plus crucial insights from an expert panel discussion on Roadmapping the Journey to Digital Trade & Trade Finance.
Date: Thursday 21 October, 2021
Time: 8:00 AM UTC (9:00 AM BST | 10:00 AM CET | 4:00 PM CST/SGT | 7:00 PM AEDT)
Duration: 60 mins
Digital trade is accelerating at an unprecedented rate, and the Metals & Minerals commodity segment continues to play a leading role in shaping the industry’s wider move to paperless!
- Corporate, Bank and Digital Trade Finance Platform insights into key metals & minerals paperless trade developments, progress achieved and latest projects
- Steps taken by leading Banks and Corporates to incorporate eDocs as a crucial pillar of digital trade/finance strategy in the metals & minerals space
- Panel discussion & Audience Q&A: Roadmapping the Journey to Digital Trade & Trade Finance
- Judy van Heukelem – Principal, Sales & Marketing Excellence, BHP
- Kitty Kong – Project Director, Cross-border Finance Division, Shanghai Ouyeel Finance Information Service Co. (EFFITRADE Platform)
- Wenjun Wang – Product Specialist, Cross-border Finance Division, Shanghai Ouyeel Finance Information Service Co. (EFFITRADE Platform)
- Yan Jin – Deputy Head, Transaction Banking Department, Bank of China, Sydney Branch
- Joanne Yan Fen Chen – Senior Manager, Transaction Banking Department, Bank of China, Sydney Branch
- Moderated by Katerina Anagnostara – Chief Success Officer, essDOCS