Webinar – Is interoperability the answer to faster eDocs adoption in trade?
Join us for a digital trade update & webinar panel discussion exploring key electronic bill of lading (eB/L) interoperability projects, the latest legal developments around local laws recognizing eB/Ls and other title docs, plus crucial insights from an expert panel discussion asking the question: 'Is interoperability the answer to faster eDocs adoption in trade?'
Date: Tuesday 22 November, 2022
Time: 9:00 AM UTC (9:00 AM GMT | 10:00 AM CET | 5:00 PM CST/SGT)
Duration: 50 mins
- Digital Trade Documents Legal Updates – covering developments in countries recognizing eB/Ls and other title docs in their local law
- Interoperability Projects – covering initiatives to enable cross-platform eB/L interoperability (both technical & legal)
- The Legal Interoperability Elephant – the key element of interoperability that doesn’t seem to have a quick fix
- Are MLETR or Interoperability Pre-Requisites to adopting eB/Ls?
- Panel Discussion & Audience Q&A: Is interoperability the answer to faster eDocs adoption in trade? – challenges & opportunities for unblocking real and perceived barriers to adoption
- Grant Hunter – Director for Standards, Innovation and Research, BIMCO
- Marina Comninos – Co-Head & General Counsel, essDOCS (a part of ICE)
- Moderated by Nicholas Demetriou – Chief Growth Officer, essDOCS (a part of ICE)