Webinar – Adopting electronic Bills of Lading at Indian Ports: Why the time is now
Amid ongoing supply chain disruptions due to Covid-19, Indian Ports are playing a key role in the nation’s drive towards digitization. Major steps are currently underway to digitize key documentation processes relevant to Bills of Lading and beyond, combining collaborative efforts between the Indian Government, relevant Port Authorities, other trade stakeholder groups & tech providers.
Join us for a webinar session – hosted by essDOCS in collaboration with Kolkata Port Trust & Portall Infosystems – and gain insights on:
- how the collaborative efforts between the Government, Ports, trade stakeholder groups and tech providers are now enabling Indian trade participants to adopt eBoLs today
- the functional, legal and technical aspects of using eBoLs in India
- how you can get started today
…and join the conversation during our Q&A session to find out how you can get involved, or raise any other query!
Date: Monday 12 October
Time: 12:30 PM IST
Duration: 50 mins
- Shri Vinit Kumar, Chairman, Kolkata Port Trust
- Alexander Goulandris, Co-CEO, essDOCS
- Shirish Shah, Chief Operating Officer, Portall Infosystems (JM Baxi Group)