essDOCS releases CargoDocs DocPrep+ 2.1
DocPrep+ 2.1 was successfully deployed this week, marking the second (and last) phase in rebuilding this key module.
CargoDocs DocPrep+ enables users to draft and/or collaboratively draft the full set of documents required to execute and transact global trade, and can be adopted in conjunction with CargoDocs Document Exchange (DocEx) or as a standalone solution. The solution allows users to create sets of paper and electronic documents, or a combination of the two.
Key improvements in DocPrep+ 2.1 include:
- Collaboration Portal – enabling customers to invite non-CargoDocs Users to participate in the collaborative drafting, review and approval of documents
- Single Sign-On (SSO) – allowing for easy, secure access to the solution from the customer’s ERP system
- SAP Interface – enabling auto-populating of customers’ SAP data to over 45 document templates in CargoDocs
- INTTRA SI – enabling users to push data for Shipping Instructions directly from CargoDocs to the relevant container lines
- Trade/Commodity Complier – enabling users to manage predefined document sets depending on the commodity trade and transaction type
- eCertificates of Insurance – enabling users to create original electronic Insurance Certificates (applicable to users who underwrite their own insurance)
- Improved Navigation and Preview Functionality
- View-only capability
- Addition of a new System Language – Spanish
This release was initially deployed to an essDOCS Mining & Trading customer. Existing DocPrep+ customers will be transitioned to v2.1 in due course.
CargoDocs DocPrep+ is currently used or being tested in over 40 countries in the Agri, Energy, Chemicals and Metals & Minerals markets.