Work at essDOCS
essDOCS brings highly talented and passionate people together in a creative and cooperative environment, ensuring that we help both our customers and our employees succeed.
If you think that you have the energy and skills to thrive at essDOCS, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or check below for current vacancies.
Reports to: Co-CEO
Salary: Market salary based on experience
We're on a mission to digitize an entire industry! Want to join forces?
We are currently in the process of expanding our Team and are looking for an intelligent, passionate, self-starter to join the essDOCS Singapore office. In your role as Inside Sales Assistant, you will be working closely with our Co-CEO and CMO to accelerate essDOCS' sales efforts across the globe, providing crucial support in maintaining and expanding our sales pipeline.
Our company is growing at a phenomenal rate and you, as an extremely competent professional, can play an instrumental part in essDOCS’ growth.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Assist in setup and coordination of remote sales meetings
- Participate in remote sales meetings and coordinate relevant post-sales followups
- Maintain sales leads database (CRM) and ensure key contact information is up-to-date
- Assist in maintenance and dissemination of core sales & marketing collateral to leads and prospects where relevant
- Identify potential sales opportunities through prospecting/research in key verticals
- Pre-qualify sales leads via telephone and/or email, to ensure the Sales Teams receive relevant, qualified and motivated leads
- Track sales pipeline opportunities and assist in monthly sales/marketing reports, ensuring clear, concise and accurate reports to management
- Support essDOCS Events hosted locally, regionally and globally
- Excellent English listening, verbal, and written skills. Additional languages a plus.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in relevant discipline
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable speaking on the phone with numerous unqualified leads on a daily basis, ensuring relevant opportunities are identified accurately
- Excellent organizational skills, enabling setup and support of remote meetings with multiple participants across differing timezones
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and potential customers, including remote essDOCS Teams across the globe
- Previous experience with CRM suites (e.g. Salesforce, Capsule CRM etc) a plus
- Ambitious, quick learning, passionate self-starter who is looking for a new challenge