Work at essDOCS
essDOCS brings highly talented and passionate people together in a creative and cooperative environment, ensuring that we help both our customers and our employees succeed.
If you think that you have the energy and skills to thrive at essDOCS, send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or check below for current vacancies.
Reports to: SVP Operations & Security
Location: London, UK
Salary: Market salary based on experience
We're on a mission to digitize an entire industry! Want to join forces?
essDOCS is recruiting for its Technical Operations team based in central London. The successful candidate will be an intelligent, intuitive, hardworking individual with experience working in highly secure, highly available operations with disaster recovery sites. As a DevOps Engineer you will be joining our existing Technical Operations team to perform day-to-day tasks such as ensuring the capacity, security, availability and manageability of the infrastructure to maintain highly functional web applications.
This role provides an excellent opportunity for you to join a collaborative team environment that encourages knowledge-sharing and personal development. Our company is growing at a phenomenal rate and you, as an extremely competent professional, will play an instrumental part in essDOCS’ growth.
Day-to-Day / Requirement
- Exposure to supporting a highly available, secure customer facing web site/application
- Experience working in Agile environments with DevOps principles
- Strong AWS experience, Infrastructure as a Service and as Code
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / Continuous Deployment using Jenkins
- Maintain, plan ahead, design and manage scalability of platform infrastructure
- Puppet, Packer
- Good knowledge of networking including TCP/IP, DNS, Routing, Firewalls, VPN
- Linux (CentOS based)
- MySQL compatible database and Apache Tomcat webserver
- Security best practices
- Monitoring systems and software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Provide on-call services as and when required
- 5 years minimum work experience in relevant discipline
Nice to Have
- Splunk expertise
- SOC2 experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com